Welcome to Life of RC!!

12:28 AM


Hey Everyone! Whatsupp? I just hope that everyone is doing great!
Well this is my first of the blog, so I'm kind a excited! Let me brief what I am going to be posting.
Right now, I am student of Grade 9, and at this age, I don't why but a lot of thoughts come to my mind very often and I also find their more often and to share these answers, I have set up this blog.
I am true Anime Fan, Naruto Shippuden, Nisekoi, Capeta, Tokyo Ghoul. Dragon ball and many more are my favorites!!! I also love listening to English Songs, my favorite is Zayn Malik as the former 1D member is just killing it!! I also draw anime characters as a mode of time pass! I hope that you'll read my further posts as I am sure you will have fun reading them!

You Might Also Like

0 comments