I just don't care getting hurt until I reach my destination!

8:12 AM


Well, right now life is playing a game with me! When I need to be well, thats the time I am not well, this is frustrating as it makes you feel worthless! Well compare my health with an ice cream, I take care of my health to the utmost but just like an ice cream it doesn't stay still and melts away! 
So I better criticize myself for this as blaming others won't solve my problem! So I found a solution and stuck to it and thats how I solve my problems.
Often you would notice that, due to frustration caused due to closed opportunities, you forget to see the ones which are open. So, don't be frustrated and sad, I know most of you might not be of my age (I am 14 years old) and I know how hard is life but don't forget to smile as a smile can be heal many of your injuries and always remember that 

"It is easier to smile than telling the reason for your sadness"

You Might Also Like

0 comments