Don't worry someday Negatives do become Positive!

6:58 AM


Well, I particularly don't hate Mathematics but somethings don't just go into my head. Polynomials is one such thing which doesn't but ever since I started doing Algebra, I just learnt some rules and one such rule is which I can never forget. That is:

- + - = + that is negative + negative = positive

Well although a lot many things get into my head and mostly what I do is just forget them, as I don't feel them important. This is one of the great philosophies that you must remember always. Your brain is always fond to know more and that goes for what is needed and what isn't. So concentrate on whats required because you have got a lot more things to deal with.
My motto is "You need to opt in where ever you need to and just opt out where don't need to". So guys just apply these pretty statements in your life and and see and feel it change!

You Might Also Like

0 comments